Please Wait....Your Experience is being rendered.Click the [Live] button if the Experience does not load in few moments.
Things we can learn from DIL CHAHTA HAI
And yeah even though you may be the best of friends there is always a limit which should never be crossed. Then it starts hurting...........
· Improving your imperfections after you realize them, always take some time.
· You always don't need to show or prove your gf/bf how much you love or care about her/him, which can sound very boring and finally get you dumped.
· Believe in Love. True love will never let you down.
· Never be ashamed to go back to your old friends. Friends are there to understand your mistakes.
· Do not be afraid of others, always think that others are afraid of you. (remember the Australian Beggar at the railway station?)
· Whenever you need your friend, remember that he is just a phone call away... distance can't separate friends.
· In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
· It's the friends you can call up at 4 A. M. that matter.
· The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain or unchangeable.
· The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit with on a porch and swing with, and never say a word, and then walk away feeling it was the best conversation you've ever had.