Your Experience is being rendered.
Click the [Live] button if the Experience does not load in few moments.
What is a CuBee? :
The cute bee ---CuBee? Well in a way. You will see why. Keep reading.
What CuBee offers:
- Share your thoughts just like you wanted. Don’t be limited to using text.
- Integrate videos, music, documents you name the extensions.
- “WYSIWYG” feature
- CuBee is small in size which makes it easy and fast.
- Instantaneous and do not require the other party to be online.
- If the other party is online, he/she is notified immediately. Hence it make a blend of email and chat at the same time allow enormous amount of rich content to be layed out in the way you like.
- Integration of all the rich media makes it unique.
- Easy way to sent Greetings to friends and family or drop in a “hello” message.
- Easy way to share thoughts.
- Private CuBee and Public CuBee available.
- Public CuBees will be showcased to public.
- Private CuBee can be only accessed by the owner.
- Create and share CuBee with your friends.
- Create your collection of cubes and use it for the experience creations.
- No Hazzle of publishing.
- Run away from the boring email forwards, use your creativity to surprise your friends.
- Show off your talents. Don’t get limited by the text based messaging system or the complex coding.
- CuBee also allows optional emoticons to cover your messages.
- Express your mood or Subject of the Message with an emoticon.
- Be creative and build your own emoticons; let it be a happy face, a scientific theme, or a gift wrapper.
- Let the “Bee” talk for you. How wonderful it would be to have the letter talk to you through emoticons even before your start reading it.
- Over all express you’re self with CuBees.
Present way of sharing internet communications:
Email, Chat, Web Site
-Mainly text based
-No way to sent any integrated media
-No way to express the thoughts of an artist. (Have to convey the thoughts as text)
-Do not have “WYSIWYG” feature
-Not instantaneous, have to wait for the mail server or delivery process
-Only way to sent media is by attachments which is very expensive in size and often blocked by some email clients.
-Instantaneous but limited by what can be sent.
-Also allow files transfer, but both the parties have to be there online.
- Just like email
(No way to express the thoughts of an artist, and Do not have “WYSIWYG” feature and No way to sent any integrated media)
-More flexible in terms for how to present.
-have WYSIWYG” feature
-All these only possible if you know how to code.
-Not a good idea for common person.
-Requires publishing of the website, also have to pay for domain registration and hosting services.
-Have to depend on other media services to sent this information to friends and family.
-Consumes time in creation.
-Mostly open to public.