Your Experience is being rendered.
Click the [Live] button if the Experience does not load in few moments.
5 Saddlewood Estates
· Serial Entrepreneur with four successful technology start ups. Has taken a company public (IPO) with a market cap in excess of $400mm.
· CEO of Excalibur Pictures - currently producing three full length feature films, scheduled for release in 2007.
· Vice Chairman, Intellicheck Corp (“IDN”). Angel Investor in 5 high-tech startups. On the Boards of several private & public companies. President of TIE Houston.
· From 200 to 2003, was CEO of Prime Wave Communications, a broadband wireless access technology start-up. Revenues of $50 million. Sold it in 2003.
· Founded Trex Communications Corporation in Dec 1997. In the Satellite Communications business TrexCom’s revenues reached $60 million in 2 years. Sold TrexCom to L3 Communications in March 2000.
· President of the North-American operations of Houston-based Enron Corporation 1996/1997. Revenues grew from $300 million in 1996, to $2 billion in 1997.
· Founded Midcom Communications in 1990. As CEO, grew the company into the ninth largest long distance carrier with $250 million in annual revenues, culminating in a successful IPO in July 1995. Was one of the first Indian Americans to take a company public.
· Professional speaker: Keynote speaker at numerous conferences,
· Guest lecturer at
· Founded ASCENT, the largest trade association for the long distance & wireless industry with over 1,000 member companies. Was Chairman for its first 2 years.
· BS in Mechanical Engineering from IIT
· Married to Sheela, 2children; hobbies include golf, guitar, photography, poetry and various charitable organizations.