Your Experience is being rendered.
Click the [Live] button if the Experience does not load in few moments.
Publications and Research Articles
· P.R. Sudhakaran, A. Radhika and S.S. Jacob. Monocyte-macrophage differentiation in viyro. Fibronectin dependent upregulation of certain macrophage specific activities. Glycocojugates J. (2007) 24, 49-55.
· K. Saja, U. Chatterjee, B.P. Chatterjee and P.R. Sudhakaran, Activation dependent expression of MMPs in PBMNCs involves protein kinase A. Mol. Cell. Biochem. (2007) 296, 185-192.
· V.B. Sameer Kumar, R.I. Viji, M.S. Kiran and P.R. Sudhakaran, Endothelial cell response to lactate: implication of PAR modification of VEGF. J. Cell Physiol. (2007) 211, 477-485.
· Srinivasan, M., Sudheer, A. R., Pillai, K.R., Kumar, P.R., Sudhakaran, P.R. and Menon, V.P., Lycopene as a natural protector against gamma-radiation induced DNA damage, lipid peroxidation and antioxidant status in primary culture of isolated rat hepatocytes in vitro. Biochim. Biophys. Acta. (2007) 1770, 659-665.
· Sandya, S., Achan, M.A. and Sudhakaran, P.R., Parallel changes in fibronectin and a5b1 integrin in articular cartilage in type II collagen induced arthritis. Ind. J. Biochem. Biophys. (2007) 44, 14-18.
· Sandya, S. and Sudhakaran, P.R., Effect of glycosaminoglycans on matrix metalloproteinases in Collagen type II induced experimental arthritis. Exp. Biol. Med. (2007 ) 232,629-37.
· Radhika, A., Jacob, S.S. and Sudhakaran, P.R., Influence of modified proteins on monocyte-macrophage differentiation. Mol. Cell Biochem. DOI 10.1007/s11010-007-9536-0
· Kiran, M.S., Sameer Kumar, V.B., Viji, R.I., Sherin, G.T., Rajasekharan, K.N. and Sudhakran, P.R., Opposing effects of curcuminoids on serum stimulated and unstimulated angiogenic response. J. Cell. Physiol.(2007)
· Sameer Kumar, V.B.,
· Saja, K., Babu, M.S., Karunagaran, D. and Sudhakaran, P.R., Anti-inflammatory effect of curcumin involves downregulation of MMP-9 in blood mononuclear cells. Int. Immuno. Pharmacol.(Revision)
· Saja, K., and Sudhakaran, P.R., Inhibition of MMP-9 in cultured peripheral blood Mononuclear cells by Boswellic Acid (Communicated).
· Priya, S., Sreelatha S. Nair, Rajasekharan, K.N. and Sudhakaran, P.R., Curcumin induces apoptosis of activated rat hepatic stellate cells in culture and in vivo. (Communicated).
· Priya, S. and Sudhakaran, P.R., Cell survival, proliferation and apoptosis of hepatic stellate cells:influence of extracellular matrix molecules (Communicated).
· Boban, P.T., Nambisan, B. and Sudhakaran, P.R., Dietary mucilage accelerates regression of atheromatous lesions in hypercholesterolemic rabbits. (Communicated)
· Boban, P.T. and Sudhakaran, P.R., Hypolipidemic effect of curcumin in rats involves decrease in hepatic VLDL production. (Communicated).
· T. Gireesh, and P.R.Sudhakaran In vitro uptake of b carotene by exfoliated colonic epithelial cells. Int. J. Food & Nutr. (Accepted)
· P.T. Boban, B. Nambisan and P.R. Sudhakaran,(2006) Hypolipidemic effect of different mucilages a comparative study, B.J.Nutr. 96, 1021-1029.
· Sudhakaran, P.R., Radhika, A. and Saja, K, Inflammation dependent upregulation of MMPs in monocyte-macrophages. Atherosclerosis. (2006) 13, 242.
· Iype, M., Prabhakar, J., Sudhakaran, P.R. and Noel, N.,(2006) An uncommon presentation of -hexosaminidase deficiency. Ann. Ind. Acad. Neur. 9, 110-112.
· Srinivasan, M., Sudheer, A. R., Pillai, K.R., Kumar, P.R., Sudhakaran, P.R. and Menon, V.P., Influence of ferulic acid on -radiation induced DNA damage, lipid peroxidation and antioxidant status in primary culture of isolated rat hepatocytes. Toxicology. (2006) 228, 249-58.