Your Experience is being rendered.
Click the [Live] button if the Experience does not load in few moments.
Website Privacy Statement of IMadeAPage
1. Description of Service IMadeAPage is providing User with a suite of tools for many applications which includes enhanced browsing, drawing, making presentations, documents, greeting cards and photo albums. User must provide
(1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and
(2) provide for User’s access to the Internet, and
(3) pay any fees related to such connection.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties. The site is provided by IMadeAPage on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, IMadeAPage makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. IMadeAPage shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. IMadeAPage disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
3. Limitation of Liability IMadeAPage SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR IMadeAPage SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IMadeAPage HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
4. Indemnification User agrees to indemnify and hold IMadeAPage, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of User’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by User, or other user of the Service using User’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
5. Modifications and Interruption to Service IMadeAPage reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the User. IMadeAPage shall not be liable to User or any third party should IMadeAPage exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. User acknowledges and accepts that IMadeAPage does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
7. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information Product specifications and other information have either been provided by vendors (the “Vendors”) or collected from publicly available sources. While IMadeAPage makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website. IMadeAPage makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
9. Compliance with Laws. User assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. User may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. User further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
10. Copyright and Trademark Information: All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©1996-2006 IMadeAPage, with all rights reserved, or is the property of IMadeAPage and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of IMadeAPage is strictly prohibited. Users agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of IMadeAPage. IMadeAPage™ and www.IMadeAPage.com™ are proprietary marks of IMadeAPage.com. IMadeAPage’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by IMadeAPage, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits IMadeAPage. All other trademarks displayed on IMadeAPage’s website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with IMadeAPage.
11. Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, IMadeAPage designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
IMadeAPage PO Box 421115, Houston TX 77242-1115
By Email: email@example.com
12. Botnets: IMadeAPage retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for botnets, IMadeAPage reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address, logging facility, or any other destination at our discretion.